Comments Off on 89% Off Automate Blender with Python – Give Yourself Superpowers
Course Info & Coupon Details
In this Course, Ben Tristem and Michael Bridges Teaches You to use Python scripting to automate your 3D modeling. Including use of C fast libraries, and object manipulation. I’m so confident that you’ll enjoy what you learn “Automate Blender with Python – Give Yourself Superpowers“.
- Taught by Ben Tristem and Michael Bridges.
- Over 30 lectures, 4.5 hours of video content and Intermediate Level
- Lifetime access to all videos
- Curriculum including 2 sections and practical exercises.
- Game Development
- 30-day money back guarantees!
- As of Nov 08, 2016, more than 789 students enrolled and have over 8 ratings.
Who this course is for:
This course is intended for anyone with enough prior experience in Python (have some coding experience)
This course is intended for anyone use Blender basic. If you’re a just beginner with Blender, you have to learn before the first few sections of our “Learn 3D Modelling – The Complete Blender Creator Course” first.
Anyone who want to apply your existing Python knowledge to the automation of Blender.
People wants to automate your workflow in Blender, (Able to code in Python).
Brief Course Curriculum and Learning Objectives
Blender is a professional free and open-source 3D computer graphics software product with huge potential for automation using Python. In this course “Automate Blender With Python” with Ben Tristem and Michael Bridges, Ben is a Game Developer, Online Entrepreneur. Also, he has experienced in Game Development as well as the author of Bestselling in Blender and Unreal courses and is an Outstanding Instructors on Udemy online course. Through over 22 lectures, approximately 3 hours of video content. They’ll make it easy to program Blender with Python. With “Automate Blender With Python” you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn how Blender works behind the scenes.
- You’ll gain confidence for writing Python code within Blender.
- You’ll learn to create real-time automation, use Blender Python API to automate anything that can be done in the interface.
- You’ll learn run and reload Python code in Blender.
- You’ll understand how to use fast C-libraries
- You’ll learn duplicate of 3D objects, change materials.
- You’ll manipulate Blender data structures for models.
Conclusion and Recommendation
This course is a great way to learn to use Python scripting to automate your 3D modeling. If you want to automate in Blender, this course is an excellent choice! Enroll in This Online Course Now!