Comments Off on 95% Off Sounds True’s Freedom to Choose Something Different, Part 1
Course Info & Coupon Details
In this Course, Pema Chodron teaches you how to transform your life and find lasting peace and happiness. I’m so confident that you’ll enjoy what you learn “Freedom to Choose Something Different, Part 1” by Pema Chodron.
- Taught by Pema Chodron (American Buddhist nun in the lineage of Chogyam Trungpa and Best-selling author for books)
- Over 13 lectures, 5 hours of video content and All Levels
- Lifetime access to all videos
- Curriculum including 4 sections and practical exercises.
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- As of Oct 29, 2016, more than 7,560 students enrolled and have over 1,245 ratings.
“Sounds True’s Freedom to Choose Something Different, Part 1” normally costs $200. But right now, you can get lifetime access to the entire course for just $50, this is your opportunity.
Who this course is for:
This course is intended for anyone interested in changing the way that they live and find more joy and freedom in life, once they are unable to change their old patterns or habits,
This course is intended for anyone interested in Buddhist teachings, meditation, and becoming more grounded
Brief Course Curriculum and Learning Objectives
In this course “Freedom to Choose Something Different, Part 1” with Pema Chodron is an Tibetan Buddhist teacher and writer, bestselling author of books. Also, she as author of Bestselling Udemy in Mindfulness courses. Through over 13 lectures, approximately 5 hours of video content and interactive exercises, she share his of knowledge and experience to help you break free of old habits and negative patterns. Despite your efforts, you’re still stuck in a reactive tailspin, write nasty letters, or shut down, Pema will teach you how to change those patterns and react in a more grounded, calm way.
What Can I get out of this course?
- You will get over 13 lectures, 5 hours of video content and All Levels
- You’ll learn Buddhist philosophy
- Simple meditation
- Basic sitting meditation to practice mindfulness-awareness.
- Learn about a Tibetan term, shenpa, and the Eight Worldly Dharmas
- How to sow positive seeds through your actions so they can bloom into future freedom and joy.
- Discover helpful tools to assist in cultivating true inner freedom and will lead you away from suffering.
- Learn How to Determine What Negative Habits You’re Hooked On
- Replace Old Patterns with New, Positive Ways of Reacting
- Become More Grounded, Peaceful, Free, and Joyful
- Bonus material
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Conclusion and Recommendation
This course is a great way to get started transform your life and find lasting peace and happiness. After completion of this course, you’ll confident enough and know the steps you have to stop the chain reaction of shenpa and go in a different direction towards a joyful practice that will lead you away from suffering. If you you want to achieve inner freedom, this course is an excellent choice! Enroll in This Online Course Now!