Comments Off on 95% Off Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D | Coupon Codes
Course Info & Coupon Details
Course name: Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D
Course instructor: Vladimir Limarchenko (Game Developer, Unity3d, and C#) and Sandor Kiss (Performance Marketer)
Description Course: A comprehensive and easy to learn guide to create a trading card game battle system with Unity 3D.
Online course: 70 lectures, All Levels
Video length: 15.5 hours
Categories: Game Development Courses, Unity
Students & Ratings: As of May 13, 2017, more than 3,952 students enrolled and have over 192 ratings.
Course type Includes: Lifetime access to all videos, including all future updates.
There is no risk: 30-day money back guarantee!
Learn Anywhere Available: iPhone, iPad, Tablets, iOS and Android
Recognition Certificate: You will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy platform.
In this course, Vladimir Limarchenko and Sandor Kiss teaches you to create a trading card game battle system with Unity 3D. I’m so confident that you’ll enjoy what you “Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D“.
Brief Course Curriculum and Learning Objectives
The online course “Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D” have been developed by Vladimir Limarchenko and Sandor Kiss, the creators of Bestselling Udemy courses with over 126,000 students. Through over 70 lectures, approximately 15.5 hours of video content will provide a full guide on trading card game battle mechanics with Unity 3D. Active and helpful community, access to student discussion forum and direct access to your instructors, you can get live help, interact with the community. After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- You will be able to create beautiful custom cards and creatures for your game
- You will be able to show enlarged previews when you are hovering over a card or a creature
- You will be able to enable card rotation and design a custom card back
- You will be able to highlight cards that your players can play and creatures that can attack this turn with glows around their border
- 2 different ways to drag cards in trading card games: just dragging cards onto the battlefield area to play them, or dragging onto a specific target to cast spell or attack with creatures
- You will be able to show targeting gizmo with an arrow and a target icon when attacking with creatures or casting spells
- You will be able to create adaptive layouts for your player’s hand and table areas. We are not using pre-determined places for cards. All the creatures and cards will always remain centered
- You will be able to make a Hearthstone-styled mana pool with 10 mana crystals. Players start the game with 0 mana and at the start of each turn they will receive 1 mana crystal
- You will be able to create framed Hero portraits and round Hero Power buttons
- You will be able to create a burning rope that will measure time left until the end of the turn
- And much more!
Conclusion and Recommendation
This course is a great way to Learn To Code Trading Card Game Battle System With Unity 3D, will help you both build your own trading card game and explore what happens behind the scenes in your favorite trading card games. If you interested in making card games like Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering, this course is absolutely awesome. Take this course now and find out 😀
Use Coupon at WeekCourseReview.com to access the course.
You will have to register on the course platform, Udemy Course.
Click the button “GET DISCOUNT” to get your discount. Save yourself an amount of money upon checkout.