Course Info & Coupon Details
In this Course, Pema Chodron Teaches you to Exploring Self, Selflessness, and the Roots of Attachment. I’m so confident that you’ll enjoy what you learn “Making Friends with Yourself Course by Pema Chodron“.
Course name: Making Friends with Yourself
Course instructor: Pema Chödrön (American Buddhist nun in the lineage of the Tibetan meditation master Chögyam Trungpa)
Platform: Shambhala Publications
Description Course: Exploring Self, Selflessness, and the Roots of Attachment.
Video length: Over 12 Hours of Video
Course type Includes: Unlimited Access to All Course Materials
There is no risk: 30-day money back guarantee!
Discount Get to 50% Off
Brief Course Curriculum and Learning Objectives
The online course “Making Friends with Yourself” which is taught by Pema Chodron is an American Buddhist nun in the lineage of the Tibetan meditation master Chögyam Trungpa. Also, She has written several books and audiobooks, including the best-selling “When Things Fall Apart” and “The Places That Scare You”.
Here’s what you get with “Making Friends with Yourself” Online Course by Pema Chodron
You’ll get Over 12 Hours of Video and Unlimited Access to All Course Materials.
Specifically, you will learn:
- You will learn to disentangle yourself from negative patterns
- You will learn to glimpse your true nature, which is naturally open and relaxed
- You will learn to reduce your attachment to harmful behaviors
- You will learn to connect with your inherent wakefulness
- You will learn to increase your ability to accommodate pain and feel joy
- You will learn to put the brakes on your unhelpful reactions to difficult situations
- You will learn to lean into and fully experience every aspect of your life.
You’ll get Includes Several Bonus Materials:
- Bonus #1: Recordings of Two Q&A Sessions with Pema Chödrön
- Bonus #2: Shamatha Meditation Instructional Video with Hope Martin
- Bonus #3: Open Presence Instructional Video with Rebecca Eldridge
- Bonus #4: This Moment Is the Perfect Teacher with Pema Chödrön
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who wants to transcend the negative patterns and attachments that are at the root of our suffering.
Intended for those who wants to these retreats
This course is intended for anyone who interested in the Buddhism, Meditation, and open presence meditation
You’d like to live with limitless joy, wisdom, and compassion toward ourselves and all beings, this course is an excellent choice! Enrolling in Course Now!
Limited Time! Hurry before discount ends 😀
Use Coupon at WeekCourseReview.com to access the course.
Click the button “GET DISCOUNT” to get your discount. Save yourself an amount of money upon checkout.