Posts Tagged with “E-learning”
Udemy is the best online learning platform, includes thousands of online courses in over 1200 topics of categories. You can learn anything, Anytime, Anywhere from short tutorials to comprehensive courses, learn new skills at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Udemy is free to join! Udemy quality courses at affordable prices, you can find many free courses also. Any course that you do buy comes with lifetime access. WeekCourseReview.com helping you find quality courses at affordable prices and save yourself an amount of money upon checkout.
As of Oct 2016, more than over 12 million students in 190 countries worldwide and have over 40,000 courses taught by expert instructors. There is a huge variety of subjects covered including Web Development, Game Development, Entrepreneurship, Data & Analytics, Home Business, Programming Languages, Personal Development, Digital Marketing to Yoga and much more!
- Development Courses
- Business Courses
- IT & Software Courses
- Design Courses
- Marketing Courses
- Office Productivity Courses
- Personal Development Courses
- Lifestyle Courses
- Photography Courses
- Health & Fitness Courses
- Teacher Training Courses
- Music Courses
- Academics Courses
- Language Courses
- Test Prep Courses
Why is Udemy Awesome?
Unlike Lynda is a veteran in the online education space and academic MOOC programs driven by traditional collegiate coursework, Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for learning and teaching online, letting anyone teaching online and can publish a course there (subject to a few rules on content and quality, of course), promote it and earn money from student tuition charges. Over 12,000 instructors teaching on Udemy. The quality of different courses. There are poor quality courses and there are many great courses. But, before getting the course publisher on Udemy, The course must be at least 60% video and the content video/audio must be high quality. That meant has to be approved by the Udemy checker.
Why should you purchase a course on Udemy?
- Cost–effective: Quality courses at affordable prices and saves you a lot of money. All proportion of the courses is between $20-$200. However, If you use a coupon code (also, reduced the price for a limited time only), save yourself an amount of money upon checkout.
Get up to 75% Off any online course now and master your skill!
- Saves you time: You can learn anything, Anytime, Anywhere.
- Learn on any device: PC, iPhone, iPad, Tablets, iOS, and Android or Udemy app.
- Lifetime access: When you purchase a course, You can access the courses never expire, so you will have the freedom to learn at your own pace.
- Money back guarantees: If you buy a course and realize that it’s not for you. If you comply refund policy with to be eligible. you are entitled to a full “30-day money back guarantee!”.
- Thousands of online courses: As of Oct 2016, over 40,000 courses in over 1200 topics of categories. You can learn anything like Web Development, Sales, Network & Security, Digital Marketing, Office Productivity, Yoga,…etc
- Questions and Answers: If you have any questions or concerns, you can communicating with the authors.
- Timely Updates: The instructor on Udemy continuity to updated with emerging Trends in online courses.
- Millions of students: As of 2016, more than over 12 million students in 190 countries worldwide learning on Udemy.
- Certificate of Completion: After completion of the course, you’ll be a course completion certificate. Additional in your profile making the resume much more appealing in the eyes of the HR Department.
Can I trust course reviews on Udemy?
Find the topic that interests you, with best course categories. The easy way to see to choosing the right best course for you is to look at the reviews feature. However, when browsing the 1 to 5 stars review section, try to find a long review with an in-depth analysis of the course. This will give you a good overview on the best and bad side of the course, rather than seeing people singing praises of the course, resulting in a more balanced view of the course objectively and would allow you to make a more-informed choice.
30 days money back guarantee on Udemy?
Most of them are excellent Udemy courses. However, the poor courses and fake reviews are still there on the Udemy site. If you buy a course and realize that it’s not for you, you are entitled to a full “30 days no questions asked money back guarantee”.
However, Prevent fraudulent use of the refund policy. Udemy has a refund policy which you must also comply with to be eligible and not issue the refund if you’ve engaged in any of the following activities:
Watched or downloaded the majority of the course
Requested numerous refunds from Udemy in the past.
You buy the course as a bundle on app sumo or buy the course on the mobile app, in which you would need to ask refund directly from google/ios store.
You simply contact Udemy via a form on the site and specify:
Here is the official support page link Refund a course, the steps are as below
Copy the course URL
Click the course settings gear
Click Request refund
How to purchasing a course?
When you purchase a course by clicking the Take This Course button. Udemy receives payment by credit card or Paypal. If you need to find out more can consult here.
If you have a coupon code by clicking the Redeem a coupon text, save yourself an amount of money upon checkout. After payment, you’ll be enrolled in a course.
If you’re new to the Udemy site, please sign up to create your own account yourself